1. Attend all CMEs/Conferences/ Workshops organized by the association at discounted rates.
2. Forum to communicate with other dermatologists to improve your skills and get updated with recent advances.
1. Life Membership: Life mebership is open to dermatologists with a MCI recognized post graduate degree or diploma (MD/DVD/DNB/FCPS) in the specialty of Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology from an Indian Medical College/University/Institution.
2. Provisional Life Membership: Only post graduate students undergoing training in this specialty in an Indian Medical College/University/Institution (for courses mentioned in life member eligibility criterion) are eligible for this category. A certificate from the Head of the Department with dates of joining and completing the postgraduate degree/course has to be attached with the application form. Provisional Life members do not have voting rights and are not eligible for holding any appointment in the Association.
3. Associate Membership: Those who possess a post graduate qualification in dermatology from foreign universities, and those not recognized by MCI will be eligible for Associate membership only and subject to approval of membership committee. Associate members do not have voting rights and are not eligible for holding any appointment in the Association.
Life Member - INR 5,000/-
Provisional Member - INR 3,000/-
Associate Member - INR 8,000/-
- Completed membership application form ( Download Here )
- Scanned copy of MBBS certificate & proof of registration
- Scanned copy of PG certificates & proof of registration
- Bank transfer details (Bank, transaction ID, amount and date)
- Recent passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of Certificate from the Head of the Department (in case of Provisional Life Membership)
Send the duly filled form along with other required documents to the office:
Jaipur Dermatology Association
D-712, Park Avenue Road, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur – 302017.